Thursday, April 2, 2009

frickety-freakout

OK, so someone I don't know was knocking on my door agin tonight. What the frick is up in these condos? So many people I don't know ringing my doorbell at all times of the night....

Tonight it was some strange old dude, so I didn't answer the door until a younger guy that I had met before rang the doorbell instead. Turns out the older dude was the father of the resident of the upstairs condo (and the younger guy one of her friends). So I didn't need to freak out tonight (although I did, and understandably so after last night's activities). He was just delivering the new key, since they changed the locks on the garage door after the incident. So now, finally, I'm going back to homework instead of feeling unsafe in my own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment