Thursday, March 19, 2009

Since when did 10:30 AM become noon?

So I was on my way home from class this morning, my last class before spring break, and I had a craving for McD's coffee. For some reason, it tastes better to me than any other coffee I've ever had. I don't like supporting the company for political reasons, but the coffee is amazing. Plus, it was the morning and I was thinking I'd get some breakfast too. So I pull up there and place my order... remember, this is 10:45 AM here... and the dude says they're not serving breakfast anymore!!! They start serving lunch at noon. I couldn't believe it. I really thought he just didn't like me, and was arbitrarily changing the rules. But B says that a lot of fast food restaurants do that. It doesn't make sense. It's.... morning. Isn't breakfast supposed to be served in the.... morning? Rrrr. Chalk one up to the annoying things in life that make no sense. But you know? It was probably better that way, because I got home, B and I decided to make our own hash browns and since we baked them instead of frying them in cheap, deadly oils, it was probably healthier and less expensive than Mickey D's would have been anyway. And scrambled eggs too. Take that, lousy fast food chains!

No comments:

Post a Comment