Friday, March 6, 2009

I am Persian... like the cat... meow

Everyone look up Maz Jobrani on YouTube. I'll post links later if you're too lazy to find him yourself (as I am). We had a wonderful evening listening and laughing. He's totally changed his material since I saw him the last time he was in Sacramento, so it was even more hilarious and fun than I had expected. For anyone that knows anything about Persian food, language or culture, it was really funny... and for those of you that don't, it was still funny. He's very talented; he made quite a few off-the-cuff comments reacting to us, our audience, right there on the spot. The comedy was mostly about the Persian life and culture, but he did a slam dunk job making fun of the rest of us as well. All in all a really great evening... I laughed so hard I cried a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment