Monday, February 16, 2009

humdrum, daily life

I love holidays. One less class, one more day to do my homework for the week. It's good all over. The only bad thing is, I've been shopping online at Target and want to spend money when I should be saving money. If I can just get myself to hold off until I visit R&R agin, I'll spend less. Yay for thrift stores in college towns, where rich college students get rid of clothes for one of a myriad of reasons, but usually not because they're old or worn out.

I've got to study lots today since yesterday was a bust. And go grocery shopping. Where did all the milk go??? I'm going to try my roommate's recommendation that whole milk helps you lose weight. Any excuse to drink whole milk is fine by me. Hmm, I think I'm breaking that promise about not blogging about humdrum boring mundane life. I shall stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment