Friday, July 3, 2009

plants are life in so many ways

Bought plants today. There's this amazing herb I had never heard of before called lemon balm... it's an herb but it tastes just like lemon, only mintier. I plan to use it to make homemade pesto for pasta. I'm really excited about it. It's now my favorite herb (less than 8 hours after finding out about it and buying some). I also got strawberries and garlic chives. I know, bad breath, but it tastes so goooood. I have officially gone vegetarian (my third try, mind you), so if you have some good recipes, I'm searching for something, anything I can eat other than omelettes and polenta. Plants are awesome. I'm currently enjoying some O2 fresh from the beautiful trees outside the door right this minute. Yay for air.

No comments:

Post a Comment